We are recruiting for a one-year post-doctoral position (September 2022-August 2023) at Sorbonne Université, Paris. The funding comes from the project “Emergences SU, TEx2FAR”. The hired researcher will be integrated to both IMJ-PRG and the INRIA team OURAGAN.
The expected research area is the study of the phenomena at work when leaving the set of Anosov representations. Both theoretical and experimental aspects are interesting and important:
- the theoretical aspects include e.g. a description of the deformation
of limit sets ;
- the experimental aspects could enhance and expand what is presented on
the website http://limit-set.imj-prg.fr
The applicant is expected to have some working knowledge of one or more of the following topics:
- Hyperbolic geometry, especially complex hyperbolic geometry
- Anosov Representations
- Dynamics of Kleinian groups
- Mathematical experimentation and visualization
The full description is available at https://bit.ly/3N2PIvG. Applicants can contact me directly for further information (email@example.com).